Giving to Grow: 2024 Stewardship Campaign
For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed...nothing will be impossible for you.”
Our mission at First Presbyterian Church of Napa is to help people Connect to God and each other, Be Transformed into followers of Christ, and Serve God and one another. Members and friends of First Presbyterian Church of Napa are asked to prayerfully consider making a commitment and pledge to faithfully give for the coming year.
Generous giving has the power to make us better disciples of Jesus.
Jesus doesn’t need your money, but He does want your love!
Through your giving you show your love and support for the ways you want His kingdom to grow through the First Presbyterian Church of Napa.
From teaching children and youth, to ministering to those in need, to worshipping in person or online, your generous giving helps us all to grow in loving and living for Jesus.
If you have any questions regarding your giving, or if you would like to discuss the various ways to fulfill your pledge in 2024, please contact Carmen Garcia, Finance Manager, at 707-224-8693, or email@example.com.
Who is asked to give through pledging?
We encourage members of our church to renew their pledge every year. However, many people who have not officially joined our church make a pledge to give as well. They recognize that our church needs the financial support of everyone who participates in the life of the church. Every gift counts; every gift matters!
What is a pledge to give?
A pledge to give is an estimate of what you intend to give to the church in the coming year. It is not like paying taxes, a mortgage or membership dues. Your pledge to give is a statement of intent, not a contract. How much you pledge to give is a personal decision made with your situation and means taken into consideration.
But more than that, it is a spiritual discipline that reflects God's generosity of love shown to us through Jesus Christ. Placing the church in your financial plans for the coming year demonstrates that your faith is a priority in your life.
Why should I give through a pledge?
Making a giving pledge is a very tangible way of saying that you intend to financially support the ministry and mission of our church. It enables the church leadership to more accurately forecast church revenues and plan operating expenses and mission giving appropriately. Your annual giving not only ensures that the lights stay on, but also that our staff and volunteers may continue to love and serve our congregation and community. It allows us to dream about new ways to Connect, Be Transformed, and Serve in the year ahead. See below what your giving makes possible!
How do I make a pledge to give in 2024?
Easy! If you currently give through a pledge, you'll receive a Growing to Give card in the mail with a self-addressed stamped envelope to mail it back to the church office. If you haven't received one and want to give toward 2024, click on the button below and download the 2024 Giving to Grow Form, pledge online using the link below, or give us a call. Please note, that if you set up your giving online, there is a fee incurred. If you'd like to set up your ACH automatic bank debit through the church office, please let us know.
If you need assistance or have any questions, we'd be happy to answer them!
Contact Carmen Garcia, Finance Manager, at 707-224-8693 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your pledge allows us to Connect to God and each other through:
- In person and online worship services
- Family fun events
- Friday prayer group meetings
- Grieving and loss support group
- Prayer support for families
- Easter, Fall, and Christmas community outreach events
- Presbyterian Day School Sundays with our preschool families
- Annual Church Picnic
- ChOW, Church On Wednesdays meals and classes
- New Member classes
- Community volunteer opportunities
Through the gifts of the Holy Spirit, your pledge results in others becoming transformed into followers of Christ through:
- Worship in our historic Sanctuary in person and through online gatherings
- Baptisms, weddings, and Celebration of Life services
- Weekly Bible story and song time with our Presbyterian Day School children
- Kids' Church and Youth Fellowship on Sunday mornings
- Vacation Bible School
- Men's weekly Bible study
- Presbyterian Women Bible study
- Ministry and support for adults with developmental disabilities
Your faithful giving allows us to serve God and one another through:
- Backpacks filled with school supplies for families in transitional housing
- Winter coat drive
- 10,000+ meals packaged with Rise Against Hunger
- Build homes in Mexico with Youth With a Mission and Homes of Hope
- Provide gift cards throughout the year for families in need
- Fill gift boxes through Operation Christmas Child
- Support missionaries around the world
- Provide meeting spaces for AA groups, local performing arts and community groups
I've made my pledge to give. What's next?
Once the new year begins, you may fulfill your giving in a number of ways. Choose which is most convenient for you! If you require offering envelopes, please let us know and we will be happy to provide them for you.
- Give on Sunday
- Set up a one-time or recurring donation on our GIVE page (fees incurred)
- Mail your check to:
First Presbyterian Church of Napa
1333 Third Street
Napa, CA 94559
- Through a donation of stocks, IRA rollover, charitable trust, donor advised funds, or Required Mandatory Distributions (RMD).
Contact Carmen Garcia, Finance Manager, if you have any questions!