You can join in on any First Pres Napa Zoom meeting without signing up for a free Zoom account, but it will be much easier if you do!
FROM YOUR COMPUTER: (make sure you have a camera and speakers so you’ll be able to see and hear us, and we, you. Don’t worry, you’ll be able to turn off either at your discretion.)
- Go to the Zoom website by typing https://www.zoom.us in your browser search bar.
- Click on the SIGN UP, IT’S FREE button on the right-hand side of the Zoom website page.
- Follow the instructions to sign up.
- Here’s the important part: ACTIVATE YOUR ZOOM ACCOUNT by going to your email and confirming your account activation. If the email doesn’t appear in your inbox, go to your Junk mail and see if it’s there.
- Once your account is activated, you’ll be able to join any FPC zoom meeting easily by:
- Going to the FPC homepage
- Select your zoom meeting
- Click on the Join Via Zoom App tab on the lower right
- Click on any FPC zoom meeting link sent through email.
FROM YOUR TABLET OR SMARTPHONE:
- Download the Zoom app from iTunes or the Google Play store.
- Sign up for the free account
- Activate your account by going to your email and confirming your account.
- Once your account is activated, you’ll be able to join any meeting easily by:
- Clicking on any FPC zoom meeting link on the website.
- Joining from an email link.
JOIN BY PHONING IN: (audio only)
Note: You’ll need to contact the host of your meeting to get the Meeting ID and Password ahead of time.
- DIAL 1-669-900-9128
- Enter the Meeting ID
- Press #
- Enter the Password
- Press #
Need help with any of the above?